|FORM I||FORM II||FORM III||FORM IV||QUIZ||EXAMS|
This course will enable the learner to:
1. appreciate a computer system.
2. appreciate the technological development of computers.
3. apply basic skills in the safe use and care of a computer system.
4. develop skills to use application packages.
5. appreciate the role of computer applications in carrying out day-to-day business and organizational tasks.
6. understand the role of Information and Communication Technology in mental, moral, social and spiritual development,
7. develop abilities to interact more efficiently with the wider Community.
8. appreciate the use of programming as a tool for problem- solving
9. appreciate the impact of computer technology on society
10. acquire basic knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for adapting to a fast changing technological world
11. develop a firm base for further education and training.