|FORM I||FORM II||FORM III||FORM IV||QUIZ|
By the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
1. gain insights into the unfolding of God’s self-revelation to human kind through:
Their personal experience
The African Religious Heritage
The biblical relation as whole and specifically in Jesus Christ
The Christian community
2. use the acquired social, spiritual and moral insights to think critically and make appropriate moral decisions in a rapidly changing society.
3. appreciate and respect their own, and other people’s cultural and Christian beliefs and practices.
4. acquire the basic principles of Christian living and develop a sense of self respect and respect for others. .
5. promote international consciousness through the understanding of universal brotherhood and sisterhood.
6. contribute positively to the transformation of self and the society as a whole.
7. acquire knowledge for thither studies in various career fields.